Thursday, April 28, 2016

Seven Year Interview

I did a little interview with Isabelle now that she is seven.
  1. Who is your favorite princess? Rapunzel
  2. What is your favorite color? Purple
  3. What's your favorite toy? My cheetah stuffed animal from Grammie
  4. What's your favorite subject at school? Math
  5. What's your favorite thing to do at school? Math and science 
  6. What's your favorite thing to do? My favorite thing is to have a sleep over.
  7. What do you dream about in your sleep? I dream about going to Disney World and seeing lots of characters. The characters I want to see the most is Elsa and Anna. 
  8. What's your favorite animal? Cheetah!
  9. What's your favorite thing to do outside? Jump on the trampoline.
  10. Who's your best friend? Mary 
  11. What are you afraid of? Nothing. A ghost. 
  12. What's your favorite thing to draw? Cheetahs.
  13. Where's your favorite place to go? The store. Walmart.
  14. What's your favorite restaurant? Chick fil a
  15. What's your favorite food? Cheesy Beefy Rice

1 comment:

JSL, ABE&H said...

does she like cheetahs? :)
\